Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Conversation of the Day

S.B.D.

Student H is at the table making a pained face.
Me: "Are you ok? You look uncomfortable, do you need the bathroom?"
H: "No, when I fart I don't make a sound. I go Pfft Pfft, no big noises"

H begins to close his eyes, clenches his fists like he is trying to force something out.

Me: "Are you alright over there?"

H: "Yes. My stomach is funny......Ahhhh"

We both laugh and begin discussing field trips and a class project. A few minutes later, the smell hits.

Me: "Oh boy"

H: "Haha! I fart we talk about field trips then you smell it. thats funny!"

Me: "Let me know if you need the bathroom"

H: "No I'm silent and smelly"


Scarface (the middle school edition)

H: "Say hello to my little friend"

H. points to other student: "W, will you be my little friend?"

No comments: