Monday, November 29, 2010

Return of the SleepyTeach!

Sorry it has been a while... but i have a few stories to share with you all. Enjoy.

Busted!
Unfortunately there comes a time in the day when your body tells you what it may or may not need to do. At this particular time, I felt the urge to pass gas. Now normally i could get away with this without any issues whatsoever. However, at this particular moment in my teaching career, there was no silence. As i walked into the classroom, I farted embarrassingly loud. My students were like, "Mr.S did you fart?"
So I did what any person would do. I denied it vehemently. "No it must have been the chair, I accidently hit it"
To which one of my students replies, "I may be in a wheelchair, but I'm not stupid! You farted!"
Damn it, busted.

What kind of teacher I am.
Students were getting ready for lunch when one student mentioned something about his schedule to me. I wanted to check and I told him I wasn't sure. So he says to me (mind you this is the same guy who made the wheelchair comment in the last story), "I know more about my schedule then you do, what kind of teacher are you anyway?"

No comments: