- My school is a deadzone where it's rare to have a signal and usually is sapped of energy if left on
- I don't want my phone to ring during a lesson
- I shouldn't be on phone during work
- My message alert is the the Tardis (Doctor Who's time machine) and it's quite distracting
However, I forget that when I plus my phone in, it automatically turns on. So towards the end of the day when the class is full, from the back of the room my phone goes off. I walk over to silence it/check who it is and go back to getting the kids ready to go home.
One of my students sees the persons name and asks, "Is personsname a girl?"
Me: "It is none of your business but yes."
Student: "Why would a girl call you, you're a teacher?"
2 comments:
Well? Is "personame" a girl? And why would she call you?
I left out name but yes she is a girl. I'll explain another time why she called me :D
Post a Comment