Sunday, September 18, 2011

Return of the Sleepy Teach!

Hello everybody! (well the handful of readers)

     I just finished my first week back at school with some major changes for the sleepy teacher. I have a new room this year upstairs which i will now share with two other classes. It will be more of a resource room. There are quite a lot of changes and to be honest I welcome them with open arms.  Last year was not the best so it is good to have something new to accomplish. I will try to update the blog more often and I hope people will read and make comments about what they find amusing or not funny in the slightest.
     Another thing I think I'm going to try is expand the world of the sleepy teacher. I might occasionally post some stuff that I love; namely comic books, music as well as your favorite quotes. I hope you all will enjoy the new changes and keep reading!

Now for this weeks (hopefully) amusing quote!


Setting: End of the day bussing students are sitting at tables waiting for their bus to be called. A student from another class kept touching one of my students repeatedly and my student was getting frustrated so he loudly shouts at this child "Stop touching me! You need to concentrate on touching yourself! Just touch yourself! keep your hands off of me!"

CD of the Week:
Wild Flag's s/t debut album for those who loved Helium & Sleater Kinney. This album rocks and I have not been able to stop listening to it. go check it out my friends as you will not be disappointed!


Comic book of the week:
Animal Man by Jeff Lemire. Part of DC's new 52 this is a great beginning to reintroducing the character to the DC universe. Plus Jeff Lemire has not published a bad thing ever.

Until next time!

No comments: