Thursday, February 18, 2010

Introduction to the world of the sleepy teacher

For the past three years, I have been working in a school, teaching students with special needs. At times, this has been both ridiculously challenging to incredibly fulfilling. I’ve worked with students who have minor learning difficulties to students with severe mental retardation. Despite all the challenges, I have truly loved every single minute of it. At times, due to the taxing schedule, I have questioned my sanity but overall, I truly enjoy myself.

The best part, however, is sharing stories with friends, telling them about what I dealt with on that particular day. In this blog I hope to share stories that will make you laugh along with some that may make you cry (unless you are a heartless bastard! I kid! No really…) I thank you now for reading and want to welcome you aboard. Let’s see where the day takes us…

No comments: