Saturday, June 26, 2010

As Heard in the classroom

Lost in Translation:
Me (to one of my graduating students): "Did you get your senior T-shirt?"
Student: "Mr. T-shirt?
Me: " No your SENIOR T-shirt"
Student: "That's a funny name for a shirt why would they call it MR. T-shirt?"
Me: "Nevermind..did you get it?"
Student: "Yes, I got one why?"

Typical in my class
There is a weird smell near me, so I look next to me and see a student giggling uncontrollably.

Me: Did you pass gas?
Student: No. I made number 2 yesterday, so it is not me
Para: It could be you, I go number 2 three or four times a day!
Me: Thank you for sharing

Only one more half a day left witht the students for this school year. I want to thank you all for reading my blog. Never fear however because in less than a week Summer School starts! I'm sure the hilarity will continue.

No comments: