Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Quote(s) of the Day

Student: "Mr. S"

Me: "yes?"

Student: "I'm saving myself for later..when I grow up"

Me: "um, ok...awesome!"

I really do not know what brought that on because he was not referring to what we would usually associate it with.

File under: Feel the dancing!!
Student: "Mr. S"

Me: "yes?"

Student: "I need to go to the bathroom, I feel a little poop"

Me: "um, ok...awesome! Everyone line up!"

Now, I know what you are thinking why does every one of my posts have to do with gas and bodily functions. Well..
1. The kids are straightforward and let me know everything they want sometimes almost too much info
2. As M. says in a previous post "It's ok, we all pass gas!"

so there you go...

1 comment:

rowan said...

ok i am biting my lips and snickering snorting to myself at "i feel a little poop".

i know, very mature. but i don't care.